I always start off styling a look by picking out one item. I found this tribal print BCBG clutch on piperlime.com. (I love that site!) Right away I knew I wanted to pair a bright skirt with it. This electric blue skirt is so fun and was perfect to go with the honey colored bag. I then found that amazing necklace from Free People aaaand I ordered it for myself right away! Also, I have a new found obsession with Essie nail polishes thanks to the Buy Two get One Free deal at Ulta Beauty! What do you think of the look?
P.S. Aren’t those Calvin Klein heels to die for! They are a bit of a splurge though, but totally worth it!
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- In the Details Posted in Julia's Style
- Last Minute Gifts Posted in Holiday Gift Guide
- Packing For NYFW Posted in Beauty Tips, favorite things, snapshots, daily dose of glam
- Weekend Coverage Posted in favorite things
- Glam Posted in favorite things
- A Beautiful Shade of Pink Posted in favorite things
- Fabulous Friday! Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Holiday Gift Guide: Colorful Posted in favorite things, shopping