Jacket BCBG, Top (Dress Worn as Top) Thrifted, Skirt From Random Boutique, Heels Steve Madden, Watch Michael Kors, Purse Chanel
This is one of my favorite skirts that I own. I like it so much because it’s fun and I can dress it up or down. Polka Dots remind me of the 50’s. I think of my style as really girly and feminine, so maybe that’s why I enjoy them so much. This top, which is actually a dress worn as a top, is from Crossroads Trading Co. I always find great things when I go in there and the color of the dress is what grabbed my attention. I added neutral accessories (i.e. my jacket and heels) so that the main color was the purple in my shirt. Although my jacket looks beige, it is actually a purplish color!
P.S. Today is the LAST day to enter my Wildfox Giveaway with Bamboo Sky here. The Winner will be selected tomorrow!
You May Also Like
- A Night In Ravello + ILY Couture Giveaway Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style, thomas
- Most Favorite Pants Ever! Posted in Julia's Style
- Beach Breeze Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- PJK $150 Gift Card Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway
- CLOSED-Frock Candy Giveaway Posted in giveaway
- WILDFOX Tee Give-Away!!! Posted in giveaway
- A Growing Collection Posted in giveaway, favorite things
- Fall Heels Posted in giveaway, favorite things
- Dressed Distressed Posted in Julia's Style