Top Forever 21, Skirt Nicole Miller, Heels Steve Madden, Necklace Bamboo Sky, Watch Michael Kors, Lipstick Revlon in Siren
Ever since I saw this dress on The Sartorialist, I have been wanting to wear red. I have always thought of it as more of a winter color, but my mind was completely changed when I saw that photo. Not having a dress in that shade of red, I went with an old sheer tank-top that was the perfect color. I got this Nicole Miller skirt at a designer consignment store in SF called Simply Chic. They have tons of beautiful designer things from Chanel bags to Burberry jackets for a fraction of the original price. I am in love with the mocha color of it and of course, it has pleats!
Because it is so hot, I have found that wearing sheer fabrics is the key to beating the heat. Silky, chiffon tops and skirts are what I have been finding myself wearing a lot.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Feels like Summer Posted in Julia's Style
- Best of Burgundy For Fall Posted in Style, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Denim + Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Buttoned Up Posted in Julia's Style
- Pretty Pretty Polka Dots Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- New Favorite Color? Posted in Julia's Style