Dress Blue Life, Name Necklace Bamboo Sky, Wedges Toms, Jacket Abercrombie & Fitch, Glasses Ray Ban
Thomas and I spent the majority of our weekend in San Francisco. If we are in the city on a Saturday morning we like to wake up really early and walk down to the farmer’s market at the Ferry building. We stocked up on lots of fruits and veggies because we just got a juicer and want to make tons of juices! I got this dress at Planet Blue (which can be purchased here when I was down in LA. It’s the perfect maxi dress for summer because it can easily transition from day-time to night-time, which is so nice especially when you are traveling and like to pack light. This jacket is literally over six years old and is my sister’s from high school! (She is graduated from college now, that is how old it is) Anyways, I have been really bored with my hair lately and I have been putting it in all sorts of different braids.
These strawberries were deeee-licious! And are now completely gone.
Today I was in Marin and had lunch with Karen Behnke, the founder of the ALL organic skin care line Juice Beauty. She is one amazing lady! Not only was I so inspired by her (she has started two very very successful businesses), but I learned so much about skin care and makeup products. I am definitely going to be converting over to this toxin-free line and I will let you all know more about it very soon!
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Transitions Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- A Classic Look Posted in Julia's Style
- Leather Love Posted in Julia's Style
- Blues & Plaid Posted in Julia's Style
- Chambray Posted in Julia's Style
- Oldie but Goodie Posted in Julia's Style
- Lilac Season Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer