Blemish Clearing Powder
Lip Moisturizer in: Playful, Naturally Clear & Joyful
Tinted Mineral Moisturizer in Sand, Refining Finishing Powder
Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment, Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer
Organic Facial Rejuvenating Mask, Green Apple Extra Firming Body Moisturizer
Hi Gals! So sorry for the absence! I am on my college dance team and I was at dance camp all weekend in Anaheim. It was sooo much fun, but really exhausting.
Remember a few days ago when I mentioned Juice Beauty? Well I have been using their products for almost a week now and I have to tell you I have seen a dramatic change in my skin. It’s the clearest, softest skin I think I have ever had! I have been using the Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer and Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment every evening before I go to bed. I love it because my skin stays moisturized and the eye treatment has gotten rid of the dark circles around my eyes (something I have been trying to get rid of for forever!) Instead of using my foundation, I have been wearing the tinted moisturizer with refining finishing powder over it. It is light and fresh and the powder is so silky.
In case you didn’t know, Juice Beauty is the ONLY 98% organic beauty product line. I had no idea how many toxins and terrible things were in the makeup and products I was using until I talked to Karen Behnke, the founder and owner of Juice Beauty. It’s just something I have never really thought about. I love to live a healthy lifestyle of eating healthy and staying active, so why not incorporate that into my daily beauty routine?
You should all check out Juice Beauty’s online site here and I strongly recommend trying out some of their products if you have not used them before!
You May Also Like
- How I Do My Makeup For Special Occasions Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall, Beauty, Makeup
- My Makeup Routine Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- New Year, New Skincare Regimen Posted in Beauty Tips
- The No-Makeup Makeup/ Two Ways Posted in Beauty Tips
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Beauty Updates Posted in Beauty Tips