August 3, 2011

Juice Beauty

Blemish Clearing Powder

Lip Moisturizer in: Playful, Naturally Clear & Joyful

Tinted Mineral Moisturizer in Sand, Refining Finishing Powder

Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment, Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer

Organic Facial Rejuvenating Mask, Green Apple Extra Firming Body Moisturizer

Hi Gals! So sorry for the absence! I am on my college dance team and I was at dance camp all weekend in Anaheim. It was sooo much fun, but really exhausting.

Remember a few days ago when I mentioned Juice Beauty? Well I have been using their products for almost a week now and I have to tell you I have seen a dramatic change in my skin. It’s the clearest, softest skin I think I have ever had! I have been using the Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer and Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment every evening before I go to bed. I love it because my skin stays moisturized and the eye treatment has gotten rid of the dark circles around my eyes (something I have been trying to get rid of for forever!) Instead of using my foundation, I have been wearing the tinted moisturizer with refining finishing powder over it. It is light and fresh and the powder is so silky.

In case you didn’t know, Juice Beauty is the ONLY 98% organic beauty product line. I had no idea how many toxins and terrible things were in the makeup and products I was using until I talked to Karen Behnke, the founder and owner of Juice Beauty. It’s just something I have never really thought about. I love to live a healthy lifestyle of eating healthy and staying active, so why not incorporate that into my daily beauty routine?

You should all check out Juice Beauty’s online site here and I strongly recommend trying out some of their products if you have not used them before!

filed in: beauty tips

Kris August 3, 2011 at 3:53 am

You have beautiful skin! I'll have to look into Juice Beauty! BTW I linked to your blog today because I was so inspired by you last outfit. The red with that skirt, ahh gorgeous! You are stunning and your blog is one of my favs!!

emc August 3, 2011 at 5:55 am

i am all about organic products and have been on the hunt for a really good beauty product line. i'm totally gonna try the eye cream – i'm so worried about putting something toxic close to my eyes.

style-extraordinaire.com

The doll on fashion August 3, 2011 at 7:09 am

I use a couple of organic products and always on the look out for a new brand. Tha packaging is fantastic looking.

The doll on fashion

TOPCOAT August 3, 2011 at 8:42 am

Looks great, thanks for sharing! But is this available internationally? xx

SH August 3, 2011 at 10:57 am

thanks for sharing. nice post.

please visit http://www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com
if you have a chance :)

Belle de Couture August 3, 2011 at 12:29 pm

These products sound ah-mazing!! Especially the eye cream! :)

xx
Jen

Mrs. C August 3, 2011 at 1:57 pm

I am always looking for a greatskin care product to try! Will have to check this out!! Hope dancing is going well! What are your thoughts on all things nautical?

Recipes Fashion Marriage

Alexandra August 3, 2011 at 6:04 pm

I've never even heard of Juice so thank you so much for posting about them! I have incredibly sensitive skin and am always looking for things that will go on easily and be gentle – I'll definitely have to try these products out!

Alexandra xo

frecklie August 3, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Oo.. interesting! I love organic skin care! Will have a look on their site x

George | frecklie.blogspot.com

Indy-babe August 3, 2011 at 8:15 pm

I had no idea that there were so many bad things in makeup either. Great post; very informative!

April August 3, 2011 at 8:24 pm

I definitely need to try this brand! I've been looking for something different. I've never had bad skin… but its like all of the sudden it just needs something new.

XO

Sunna August 4, 2011 at 8:09 am

This is the first time I hear about it – and now I have to try it! :)

Chelsea August 4, 2011 at 8:48 pm

I had no idea you were a dancer! I was on my college dance team too and taught dance camps! Miss those days. Hope you had fun! This company looks great… I'm always looking for new organic companies so I'm glad you've shared this one. I'll definitely be checking them out :)

Marie Photographie August 10, 2011 at 4:16 am

Really? It removes dark under eye cirlces??? Sounds like a must-have to me!

Notes She Wrote

Meg August 10, 2011 at 12:56 pm

I've used Juice Beauty products in the past and I think they are fabulous. I just wish I could find stores that carry them where I live!!

Jamie November 23, 2011 at 7:35 am

I just ordered the acne clearing kit from Juice Beauty, and I can't wait to try it! Thank you for sharing this brand!