Chambray Shirt Target, Vest Old Navy, Skirt Forever21, Tulle Pin Ann Taylor Loft, Heels Banana Republic, Necklaces Bamboo Sky
I am back in San Francisco until Sunday. My dance coach is getting married here on Saturday and I am so excited for her wedding! Two of my best friends will be joining Thomas and I on Friday and I seriously can’t wait.
I got this little tulle pin from Ann Taylor Loft for $5! It’s so darling and I love the little rhinestone in the middle. I can’t wait to add it to different outfits as a fun accessory. This vest is going be worn over and over again this fall. I have been searching for one for a while and I got this one from Old Navy for a great price. I went with red (again!) wearing this Forever21 skirt I got a few years ago that has a lovely floral pattern on it. It’s a little chilly and gloomy in the city, so I am going to need to layer up for the rest of the week.
P.S. I have both of my Bamboo Sky necklaces on, so together they say “Love Julia”! Hence, my title :)
You May Also Like
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Casual Weekend Posted in Julia's Style
- Pearly Whites Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- This Is What We Had To Say When We Answered 10 Questions About Each Other In Celebration Of Our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary Posted in Discussions
- Gold & Glittery Posted in Julia's Style
- Sweet Summer Dresses Posted in favorite things, Sales, roundup
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Sparkles on Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Transitions Posted in Julia's Style