Jacket Zara, T-Shirt From a Boutique in SF, Skirt Forever21, Scarf Aldo, Socks H&M, Boots Vintage, Bag Kate Spade, Watch Michael Kors
It is really cold here in SF. I didn’t realize how cold it was and so I didn’t bring a warm enough jacket. Luckily I picked up this cute trench from Zara that was really reasonably priced and it kept me warm :) I really like mixing two prints in an outfit without it looking like a mess. I have talked about this before, but I really think the key is to find colors that are similar or compliment each other. In this case, my scarf and socks both had the same brown and black color. I wear this leather skirt from Forever21 a lot because it adds an edgy touch to my girly wardrobe.
Two of my best friends are coming tomorrow and I am beyond excited! I always miss them so much over summer when they go back home. Unfortunately, I will have to wait a few more weeks to see my other best friend. But I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to fly by. Kind of like this whole summer did!
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- The Pleated Leather Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- A Touch of Red Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink & Orange Posted in Julia's Style
- Tulips Posted in Julia's Style
- Vintage Inspired Posted in Julia's Style
- Short Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Hello Hawaii Posted in Julia's Style
- Just Put A Scarf In It Posted in Julia's Style