Top Zara, Shorts Forever21, Necklace (Made by me!), Ring Madewell, Glasses YSL (boyfriends), Sling-backs Nordtsrom
I have had these leopard sling-backs from Nordstrom for over 6 years! I don’t even know who makes them because it is worn off. I still wear them often and they are in pretty good condition. I also love these high-waisted shorts from Forever21, but they wrinkle really fast! (as you can see) And sorry for the poor picture quality in my last post. I was excited to show you guys my hair and took to my photobooth to do that! This necklace I have on is another piece of jewelry that I made last Friday. I think that it is going to be worn a lot for Fall.
Everyone is moving back to school and the campus is starting to get crowded again. I love this time of year because everyone is so excited to be back. We had our first dance practice tonight from 5-9 and boy was it a work out! It must have been 90+ degrees in our dance studio because we don’t have any air conditioning. Oh well, at least I am going to be in tip-top shape in no time!
You May Also Like
- Thanksgiving Weekend Posted in personal, thomas
- Short Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- More Leopard Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Pearly Whites Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Geometric Shapes Posted in Julia's Style
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Life Posted in Julia's Style, personal