Dress Planet Blue- Backstage, Brooch J. Crew, Heels Sam Edelman, Clutch Zara, Ring Madewell, Lipstick Revlon Siren, Jacket Zara
I got this lace LBD at Planet Blue when I was down in Santa Monica. I really think it is the perfect little black dress with its poof-y sleeves and lace fabric. I added a J. Crew brooch at the neck to make it a bit more formal along with my sparkly Zara clutch and new leopard heels.
I had an amazing time at my dance coaches wedding! She was the most beautiful bride ever and it was such a romantic/lovely evening. Two of my best friends (Shelby and Hillary) stayed with Thomas and I in SF. They looked absolutely gorgeous and it was so much fun to see them :) Overall, our weekend was pretty fantastic
I created my blog to share my passion with others: for great style and beauty at affordable prices. I love to share what I find and how I make my style unique. It all comes down to the fact that you really don’t need a lot of money to look great! Personalizing an outfit to making it look “like you” is really key. In the end, you will look your best in what you feel the most comfortable and confident in. PLEASE click HERE vote for ME- Gal Meets Glam for a chance to join Blogger Wardrobe. It would be an amazing opportunity for me and it would mean so much!
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Silver Lace Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Feeling Blue Posted in Julia's Style
- Reworn Posted in Julia's Style
- Holiday Party Posted in Julia's Style
- Cords & Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Bringing Color Back Posted in Julia's Style
- More Leopard Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Glam Posted in favorite things