Top and Trousers Zara, Heels Forever21, Brooch (in hair) J. Crew, Ringe Target, Lipstick Revlon Wild Orchid
I thought I would “dress up” my sloppy bun by adding my J. Crew brooch to it. I actually really like how it came out and am planning on doing it again! I love this top I got at Zara a while ago. I decided to bring it out and dress it down for work with some dark blue trousers.
I am beyond jealous of my bf Thomas because he is getting to go to New York next week (for work)! I have never been and seriously cannot wait to go someday…He is also in Wyoming right now fishing so I am hanging out with my grandparents who live pretty close to me. Enjoying a nice relaxing dinner :)
Congrats to Nicole who won the Jeweled by Alyssa Giveaway!
You May Also Like
- More Leopard Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Lounging Around Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Two Penny Blue- CLOSED Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Pour La Victoire Boots- Giveaway CLOSED Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Graduation Style with Kate Spade New York Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- Outfit for a Wedding: LBD Posted in Julia's Style
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall