I spent my weekend down at my parent’s house hanging out with my little brother and sister. It’s so funny because every time I see them they are taller and taller! My 13 year old brother is now taller than me and my 12 year old sister is practically as tall as me…and she is still growing. Which now makes me THE shortest person in my whole entire family. That is including cousins, aunts, grandparents, etc. Not Fair. Anyways, I had a great weekend. I enjoyed the simple things like…
My little sister’s new nail polishes from Urban Outfitters
I high-jacked her sparkly one and painted it on my fingers and toes (I put it back though!).
Eating too many Skinny Cow mint ice cream sandwiches…soooo yummy :)
My family’s yorkie Lola
Spending waaaay too much time on Pinterest. Just a little obsessed.
You May Also Like
- Packing For NYFW Posted in Beauty Tips, favorite things, snapshots, daily dose of glam
- Tribal Posted in favorite things
- Glam Posted in favorite things
- A Beautiful Shade of Pink Posted in favorite things
- Sausalito Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, San Francisco
- Best Memorial Day Sales Posted in shopping, Sales
- Around the Home Posted in For the Home
- A few things Posted in favorite things
- Fall Essentials Posted in favorite things