I am completely in love with J. Crew’s Fall line! Especially the café wool capri in purple! I have been searching high and low for these pants since the moment I saw them. They are sold out online and not available in any of the J. Crew stores I have been to. I even tweeted J. Crew asking them if they were getting them back in stock (no response). LUCKILY my older sister who lives in Hawaii called me yesterday and told me that she saw them at the J. Crew where she lives and they had my size! (I had told her about my slight obsession with them previously!) SO she got them for me and will be brining them to me shortly when she visits in the beginning of September. :) :) :) :) <---- That's how happy I am right now! :) That's one thing checked off my wish list for Fall. Now only 843785 more things to go....
P.S. They come in some other awesome colors including a “yacht blue” that is divine. Check em out here.
You May Also Like
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Best Black Friday Sales Posted in favorite things
- New Purchases Posted in favorite things
- Holiday Gift Guide: Colorful Posted in favorite things, shopping
- What to Wear: Summer Event Posted in favorite things
- Graduation Outfit Posted in favorite things
- Weekend Style Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Gift Guide: Under $30 Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Purple Pick-Me-Up Posted in favorite things