Singing “Ahhhhhh” to the HUGE candy store!
Chambray Shirt Target, Sweater H&M, Jeans Quicksilver, Boots Simply by Vera Wang for Kohls, Necklace Forever21, Bag Tory Burch, Watch Michael Kors
Now that my weeks are filled with back to back classes, work, dance, and other activities, I am really learning to treasure my weekends. My sister and her boyfriend flew up from Hawaii this weekend for a wedding in Napa and my family and I were able to meet up with them in San Francisco. We went to lunch on the pier and walked around different shops including the candy store above, where I had to contain myself. It was a nice relaxing day and weekend overall. Thomas and I spent all day Saturday watching movies and doing homework, so it was well deserved :)
Looking forward to the weather cooling down for the next few days after these weird and random thunderstorms that we have been having. XO!
Also, Please VOTE for me for Blogger’s Wardrobe on their Facebook page here! Just “Like” their page and then “Like” my photo to vote for me.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- LYLIF Lookbook! Posted in Julia's Style
- Lotsa Green Posted in Julia's Style
- Fuzzy Purple Sweater Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- As The Sun Sets Posted in Julia's Style
- Leather Love Posted in Julia's Style
- Love, Julia Posted in Julia's Style
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Tulips Posted in Julia's Style