Top UO, Cords J Brand, Wedges Seychelles, Glasses Juicy Couture, Watch Michael Kors, Ring Madewell, Lipstick Revlon “Raspberry Bite”
Just got back home from what felt like the longest day ever. I picked up my new glasses from the eye doctor yesterday and I love them! I was tired of my old ones and I needed to increase my prescription (my eyes are getting worse). I pretty much only wear them to read the board in class and when I’m driving, but I have a feeling that I will be wearing these a lot more because I really like them!
I decided to bring out my J Brand cords since there is a slight breeze and the leaves are starting to fall. I paired them with a white lace top from UO and my fav Seychelles wedges which I am going to have to pack away soon as it gets colder.
Have a fab day tomorrow!
Please VOTE for me for the Blogger’s Wardrobe contest on their Facebook HERE! Just “like” their FB page and then “like” my photo to vote for me. There are only a few days left!!! Thanks ;)
You May Also Like
- Glam Posted in favorite things
- Sweaters & Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- Little White Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Outfit for a Wedding: LBD Posted in Julia's Style
- Dalmatian Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Bows & Pretty Things Posted in Julia's Style
- Dressed Distressed Posted in Julia's Style