Tweed Blazer Zara, Top BCBG, Shorts Forever21, Belt (My Boyfriends), Flats H&M, Watch Michael Kors, Rings Target
One of my favorite looks is pairing something that is a little bit more dressy or sophisticated like a blazer with the complete opposite like ripped jeans. I’ve been waiting and waiting to wear this tweed blazer from Zara and I finally decided to wear it, but with ripped jean shorts to give it a casual feel. I still felt put together, but not too dressy for everyday.
There is only ONE day left to vote for the Blogger’s Wardrobe Contest on FB. It would mean SO much if you took the time to vote for me! Just go HERE and “like” Blogger’s Wardrobe FB page then “like” my photo to vote! I’m almost in the top 20 so every vote counts!
You May Also Like
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Preppy Purple Posted in Julia's Style
- Denim + Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- For What’s To Come Posted in Julia's Style
- A Field of Flowers Posted in Julia's Style
- Pretty Pretty Polka Dots Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Most Favorite Pants Ever! Posted in Julia's Style
- Black/Black Posted in Julia's Style
- Cords & Lace Posted in Julia's Style