This shade of red lipstick is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It’s one of Revlon’s matte lipsticks and I just think that it’s the perfect red color. Again, I am wearing my $35 Replay sunnies that I love! I have not taken them off since I got them in the mail last week. Today I wore a blouse from Urban Outfitters that I got last year on sale. I think the poppy print on it is just darling and it has buttons all down the back. I got my skirt from Zara at the beginning of Spring and it’s easily transitioning into Fall because of the neutral suede color. Gotta love neutrals!
Also, thank you for all of your emails that many of you have sent me lately! I love hearing from all of you. I try to answer at least a few a day so if you have not heard back from me you will soon. I am also taking all of your suggestions for future video tutorials and am planning some beauty, makeup and skincare tutorials. So stay posted!
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Vintage Inspired Posted in Julia's Style
- Denim + Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Plum Posted in Julia's Style
- Feeling Blue Posted in Julia's Style
- Poppy Fields in France Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Bringing Color Back Posted in Julia's Style
- 3 Pink Lipstick Shades For Summer Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- Sweaters & Knits Posted in Julia's Style