Blazer Vintage Marc Jacobs, Dress and Belt Forever21, Flats Aldo, Watch Michael Kors, Bracelets Shoppalu, Homemade, Headband Target, Necklaces Juicy Couture, Bamboo Sky, Flea Market
I found this Marc Jacobs blazer at a vintage shop in Seattle back over Summer. The details of the collar drew me in, I then tried it on and knew it had to be mine! I think it was only around $40, which is a steal for Marc Jacobs. I paired it with an old Forever21 dress and added some simple bracelets and necklaces to top it off.
The hot weather is still going strong, so lets hope it starts to cool off soon. I don’t think I can take it that much longer.
You May Also Like
- Thanksgiving Weekend Posted in personal, thomas
- Pink & Orange Posted in Julia's Style
- New Purchases Posted in favorite things
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale- Shopping! Posted in Julia's Style
- Summer Wear Posted in Julia's Style
- My Friday Look xo Posted in Julia's Style
- Mix It Up Posted in Julia's Style
- In a Sunset Posted in Julia's Style
- Jeweled By Alyssa Giveaway Posted in giveaway