October 11, 2011

Daily Beauty Routine Tutorial

Hey Gals! I have finally put together a video of my makeup routine. I know many of you have been asking, so I decided to video myself getting ready this morning :) Please don’t make fun of me, I am such a nerd in the video…I even call myself a “moisturizing person.” Awkward things just come out of my mouth when i’m talking to a camera all by myself. Anywho, I list all of the products that I use on the screen while i’m using them and feel free to ask any questions! This look is very natural and subtle for every-day wear. In the beginning I am talking about a few products, but it speeds up while i’m doing my makeup. So hopefully it’s not too boring! Enjoy!

Then let your hair down…and your ready for the day!

P.S. Follow me on Instagram: @juliahengel

Anna Gray October 11, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Thank you for the tutorial! You are so beautiful.I thought you did a lovely job! To me, you seemed sweet and confident. I am going to have to try this tutorial sometime.

Have a lovely day!

Raisa H. October 12, 2011 at 12:16 am

I always watch your tutorial videos and they inspires me a lot, you should make more!

Alexandra October 12, 2011 at 4:55 am

Such a great tutorial! I have the hardest time finding makeup that works for me, I love that this tutorial is pretty basic but has mega impact. You look beautiful :)

Alexandra xo

Anonymous October 12, 2011 at 3:13 pm

You're so pretty and you're super adorable when you were talking. I love that you use powder foundation like me because most people like liquid. I use the make up forever foundation but heard a lot about bare minerals so I think that's going to be my next one!

Ashley Eliza October 12, 2011 at 5:15 pm

thanks for sharing!!! you are so dang cute! i am obsessed with that lip color. and i watched your braid/twist hair tutorial, i think i will try it :)

xoxo

Sia October 12, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Lovely video! XOXO

PysiaPatrysia October 12, 2011 at 10:28 pm

I love it !

Katie's Bliss October 12, 2011 at 11:16 pm

You did a great job! I was so awkward at first when I started making YouTube videos (my username is PinkBeautyBliss) but after a while it starts coming more naturally. You seem great from the start though!

katiesbliss.com

Miska October 13, 2011 at 4:02 am

Julia, your absolutely stunning with or without makeup!! Love how quick and simple it was for everyday :)

Amanda October 13, 2011 at 4:42 am

Thanks so much for sharing your beauty routine! I've always thought your makeup looks so gorgeous everyday, so this is really helpful! You also have amazinnggg skin – has it always been that way or do you use a special product??

Anonymous October 30, 2011 at 3:38 pm

hey thanks for sharing, was wondering if you could post more hair video? like hair routines, al the products you use, and what you ask to get your haircut? xx

Becky February 11, 2012 at 8:07 am

Ok so I am new to your blog I found you on instagram and am loving your blog… So many questions…
- did you put eyeliner across the top lid or just in the corners?
- what skin care products do you use?
- do you wear eyeshadow? If so what kind?

Thank you so much! I am just searching and how to do my makeup better. I have sensitive skin so I am searching for bloggers who will tell their secrets about their beautiful skin.
I hope to hear back from you!!
bgrimnes(at)gmail.con

cheryl denise February 16, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Why powder brush are you using for your under eyes, over the concealer?

Thanks!
Apeekofchic@gmail.com

Mette December 8, 2012 at 4:15 pm

You look great! What’s the music? Loved it.