A leather jacket is a must-have item in one’s closet. I have two, a carmel colored one similar to the Asos one above and a black Zara one. Leather jackets can be expensive, but they are a good investment and you can keep it for forever if you buy a good one that will last, which is what I recommend doing. Since they can be pricey, try asking for one for your Birthday/Christmas/etc or save your money for one.
I love corduroy because it can be dressed up or down. I have a pair of J Brand skinny corduroy pants that I wear religiously when it’s cold out. Mostly because they are super comfy, but also because I can dress them up for work or pair them with a sweatshirt on a lazy day. Also, how delicious are those pumpkin colored Mother corduroy pants? That color is amazing!
Blazers are a great way to polish off an outfit. I like taking a top that I would wear out at night with friends, put a blazer over it with some black skinny jeans and wear it to work or class. You look professional, but fun at the same time. I like to wear colored blazer like the TopShop one above. It will add a nice pop of color to your outfit without being too loud for Fall.
You May Also Like
- Striped Posted in favorite things
- Kimono Posted in favorite things
- Leather Jackets Posted in shopping
- Closet Essentials Posted in favorite things
- Swim Suit Sale Posted in favorite things
- Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Posted in brand love
- Country Hippie Posted in favorite things
- Hippie Chic Shorts Posted in favorite things
- Detailed in Black Posted in favorite things