Hey Guys! Sorry I haven’t posted for a few days, I have been a mad women trying to studying for my midterms and juggling dance practices (we have two big performances this weekend). Basically, I have not really gotten any sleep and i’ve been surviving on lots of coffee…which resulted in me crashing after my midterm today and taking a much needed nap.
But besides my hectic life right now, I absolutely love this blouse from Queen’s Wardrobe. It has leather detailing on the collar and the cuffs. It’s the perfect shade of cream and is so versatile, I know I will be wearing it frequently. I paired it with these tweed Theory shorts I got for 1/3 of the original price from TJ Maxx! I always find such great stuff there. Also, I am selling these Seychelles heels along with some other shoes and jackets on Ebay here! (I did a little Fall cleaning, expect more soon) So check it out!
You May Also Like
- New Favorite Color? Posted in Julia's Style
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Dressing for a Black Tie Event Posted in Julia's Style
- Bright Tights Posted in Julia's Style
- Preppy Purple Posted in Julia's Style
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- My Personal Style Posted in Julia's Style
- Styling A Cape + Favorites Around The Web Posted in Julia's Style
- Life Posted in Julia's Style, personal