Sorry I have been slacking on the blog posts for the past few days. It was a combination of being super busy and then getting super sick on top of it (not fun!). Thomas and I took these pics last Thursday and I just never got around to posting them. I’m wearing my purple J. Crew wool trousers paired with my favorite Forever21 blouse and trench vest.
My two dance performances went so well! Friday night my dance team performed at Midnight Mania, which is a big event put on to celebrate the start of basketball season and introduce the players. I loved our dances we performed (to Beyonce’s “Run The World” and Jordan Sparks “I am Woman”) which was so much fun! Then on Saturday, my sorority participated in the Lip Sync competition at my school, which is basically a dance competition between all sororities, fraternities, clubs, and organizations on campus…and my sorority won! It was a great weekend, but I was happy to have the day off to relax, sleep, study and try and feel better.
You May Also Like
- Short Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- This Is What We Had To Say When We Answered 10 Questions About Each Other In Celebration Of Our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary Posted in Discussions
- Sunset In NYC Posted in Julia's Style
- Sorority Formal Posted in Julia's Style, favorite things
- Overcoming That Failing Feeling Posted in Discussions
- My Friday Look xo Posted in Julia's Style
- Lace & Gingham Posted in Julia's Style
- Fun & Formal Posted in Julia's Style