I had the most AMAZING birthday weekend ever! It started off at my favorite little spot in Lodi called Phillips Farms, where Thomas and I had brunch and mimosas. I spent the rest of the weekend in SF with my friends, family, and fiancé shopping, eating, drinking, and having a wonderful time.
On my birthday, I wore my favorite Stylemint Lenox T-shirt and Black Swan Jewelmint cuff. I paired it with the faux fur and knit vest that I got from TJ Maxx, my fave leather skirt and these maroon colored tights! Thomas got me this new lens for my birthday. Can you tell the difference in my photos?
You May Also Like
- Laid Back Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- Date Night Posted in Julia's Style
- Caramel & Red Posted in Julia's Style
- Dressed Down Posted in Julia's Style
- R29 My Stylist Posted in Julia's Style
- White & Gold Posted in shopping
- Sweaters & Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- Faux Fur Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Textures Posted in Julia's Style