Sweater Queen’s Wardrobe, Jean Jacket Gap, Leather Jacket Kenna T (similar style here), Jeans 7 For All Mankind, Booties Modern Vintage
Key to beating the cold weather: lots of layers.
My jean jacket is a key piece in many of my layering uniforms. When it gets really cold, sometimes one of my North Face fleece sweatshirts gets bundled in too. These jeans are amazing and I wear them alll the time!
P.S. Can you tell I trimmed off two inches of hair? I’m kinda known for randomly cutting my own hair.
You May Also Like
- Faux Fur Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- One Top, Two Ways Posted in Julia's Style
- Stylemint & Jewelmint Posted in Julia's Style, shopping
- A Spring Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style
- Simple Pairings Posted in Julia's Style
- Chain Details Posted in Julia's Style
- Leather & Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Wear Now & Later Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Sweaters & Knits Posted in Julia's Style