The weather here was surprisingly much warmer than we had anticipated. It has been in the high 60s and low 70s. Since I packed clothes for mostly cool weather, I have been re-wearing and trying to get creative with the items I brought for warmer weather. I layered these two blouses for a warm, breezy evening dinner and paired them with my favorite jeans from the Loft.
Can you tell I cut 6 inches off my hair? Although I didn’t need to cut my hair (it was really healthy and long), I really wanted to. It was the longest it has ever been and somewhat annoying to deal with. I always thought that I wanted super long hair and then when I actually had it, I didn’t know what to do with it. It feels so good to have it a bit shorter!
You May Also Like
- Asymmetrical Posted in Julia's Style
- Sole Society Posted in Julia's Style
- Sweaters & Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- Textures Posted in Julia's Style
- LOFT $100 Gift Card Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway
- Lace & Gingham Posted in Julia's Style
- Laid Back Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- Collar Added Posted in Julia's Style
- Little White Dress Posted in Julia's Style