This week went by very slow and I’m glad the weekend is here. The gloomy weather has me wanting to stay in bed all day and cuddle up with some hot chai tea. I’ve been wearing much more casual outfits lately filled with jeans and knits. I know some of you were asking me what my more causal outfit looks are, so I hope the last few posts were helpful.
If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably saw my post about getting my hair done next week! I’m getting rid of the ombre and I’m not sure what I’m going to do next. I want something natural and simple. I just really don’t want a hair color that is “too trendy” for our wedding like ombre.
You May Also Like
- Faux Fur Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Polka Dot/Polka Dot Posted in Julia's Style
- Black, White & Blue Posted in favorite things
- Casual Blazer Posted in Julia's Style
- A Staple Piece Posted in Julia's Style
- Happy New Year! Posted in Julia's Style
- Work Attire Posted in Julia's Style
- Beach Bike Ride Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall