Hey Gals! I am participating in the DailyBuzz Style 9×9 “Day to Night” Makeup Challenge. We were asked to create two looks: one for the day time and one for the evening. I thought I would create a look that is versatile and only requires a mere minutes to transition into an “night look”. Who wants to spend hours getting ready to go out?! Not I. Below are all of the steps broken down to create the two looks. I also included all of the product names for those of you interested.
Makeup: Steps for foundation/setting skin
* Revlon “Color Stay” (in light/medium) under eyes and on blemishes
* Benefit “Boi-ing” dabbed under eyes, to brighten
* Bare Minerals powder to set skin
These steps are added onto the “Day Look” to transition it into a “Night Look” within minutes!
Apply a slightly smokey shade of grey to eyelid (used: Dior “Couture Golds” palette.
You May Also Like
- Easy Contouring On The Go Posted in Beauty Tips
- These Are The 7 Things I Stock Up On Throughout The Year Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty
- My Makeup Routine Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Quick Ways To Vamp Up Your Valentine’s Day Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Neutral Palette Posted in Beauty Tips
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips
- Barely There Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Lipstick Shades Posted in Beauty Tips
- Cat Eye Posted in Beauty Tips