Dress Aqua (on major sale now!) , Jacket c/o Queen’s Wardrobe, Tights Forever21, Heels Charles David (similar style here), Watch Michael Kors, Spiked Bracelet Stella & Dot (similar style here), Necklace Madewell, Wallet (used as clutch) Tory Burch
Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all had a great night celebrating :) 2011 was definitely a great year for me. I think the two best things that came out of this year were starting my blog back in April and getting engaged! It has been such a thrill to see my blog grow, connect with other bloggers and get such great feedback and encouragement from my readers. Thank you so much for all of you who read/follow my blog! I truly appreciate your support.
While 2011 was amazing, I am extremely excited for this new year. I will be passing another milestone, graduating from college in May. I’ll also be moving to San Francisco with my fiancé & getting married in August! I think it truly will be the best year yet.
You May Also Like
- Faux Fur Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Comfy Casual Posted in Julia's Style
- A Staple Piece Posted in Julia's Style
- Red Sunglasses Posted in Julia's Style
- Reflecting Posted in Julia's Style
- Weekend Florals Posted in Julia's Style
- Geometric Shapes Posted in Julia's Style
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- Gold Details Posted in Julia's Style