Hey Gals! These are the same booties that I wore for our engagement photos. They are from Shoemint and I am mildly obsessed with them. I don’t know if it’s the color or if it’s because they are just really comfortable, but they get worn a lot! It’s not always practical
running walking to class in heels, so I usually switch up wearing my Modern Vintage black booties or these. (I like to add some height to this 5’5” frame). Anyways, I got ready in 0.34734 seconds today, hence the crazy wind hair! But I’m in love with my new fur collar Karen Kane coat.
Yes, I know the middle button of my coat is undone. I told you I got ready fast…and I guess my photog (umm Thomas!) didn’t notice.
You May Also Like
- American Girl Posted in Julia's Style
- Neon Yellow & Floral Posted in Julia's Style
- A New Go-To Posted in Julia's Style
- Basics Posted in Julia's Style
- Leather & Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Sole Society Posted in Julia's Style
- At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style
- Favorite Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Shades of Grey Posted in Julia's Style