February 16, 2012

Neon Yellow & Floral

Skirt & Coat c/o Karen Kane, Blouse Tobi, Pumps & Clutch Zara

I bought a couple of these blouses from Tobi not only because they were really inexpensive, but they are so versatile and can add color to almost anything. I thought that I would bring out the gorgeous yellow in this skirt and really make it stand out. I’m drawn to anything neon yellow right now (Old Navy has some great stuff!) and I like it against my dark hair. I felt so ladylike in this outfit, which I love because I would describe myself as pretty girly. (I think I’m somewhat like Jess from New Girl)

I want to thank all of you SO much for all of the support/help you gave me on my new hair color. I cancelled my appointment to get the color stripped off after many of you told me that it would severely damage my hair. The dark is slowly growing on me and I can see that it’s already slightly fading. I took some of your helpful tips and went and got some of the products you guys recommended!

filed in: julia's style

Borjana February 18, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Wow look at your hair!I adore the color,your eyes pop up!Never change it again:)
Look how the yellow blouse look different now;)
xx
B.

Katie Kondek February 19, 2012 at 3:16 pm

I think you look great with this dark hair color! I agree that it really pops with this vibrant blouse. Love the pairing of this blouse with the skirt – it gives life to the yellow tones in the skirt! :)

Ally February 19, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Love this bright and floral look! The yellow really looks great with your darker hair. I might just have to get some bright blouses myself!!

April February 20, 2012 at 6:07 pm

Julia! I LOVE your hair dark! I know its a dramatic change but you definitely pull it off well! I went from being blonde to dark brown last winter and i loved it but hated keeping up with it so i'm back to blonde again. It was a nice change though.

XO

Unknown February 22, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Hey! I can't find that shirt on Tobi! I want to see it in different shades, can you send me the link anyone?

androidsoft March 5, 2012 at 3:49 pm