This past weekend marked the end of Thomas’s baseball career and I couldn’t feel more proud of him. He has played baseball his whole life and even into grad school this past year. He is the most talented, passionate and driven person I know. This past year was the hardest one yet for him, playing baseball while maintaining a 4.0 in the MBA program at UOP.
Thomas: I love you so much and can’t express how much I look up to you and admire your dedication in everything you you do. You are truly unique and I’m so happy to not only have you as my best friend, but to be your *almost* wife. You are the best. I love you so much.
You May Also Like
- Birthday Boy Posted in thomas
- T&J III Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- Two Years Posted in personal, thomas
- This past weekend… Posted in personal, thomas
- Labor Day Weekend Posted in personal, thomas, snapshots
- Merry Happy Holidays Posted in personal, thomas, Holiday
- T&J II Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- T&J IV Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- Exploring Posted in Julia's Style, thomas