Since the first time we met freshman year, we knew that we were meant to be friends forever.
Even if we didn’t see each other for months over break, when we saw each other again it was as if no time had passed.
We would entertain ourselves in any situation we were in and everything we did was always an adventure.
You know someone is your best friend when you can be silent for hours and it’s not awkward.
We have always been there for each other, through ups and downs, the best times and the bad and everything else in between.
You girls are truly the most beautiful people I know inside and out and I’m honored to not only know you, but to be your best friend.
We supported each other through all of our endeavors and made sure we felt loved and encouraged.
I will miss you guys so incredibly much it hurts. Not seeing your faces everyday will be hard, but I know you will be only a phone call away.
Some may think were a bit odd or weird, but we are “us”. You girls made me who I am today and I will forever be grateful for your friendship and being a part of your life. I’m so proud of all of you and can’t wait for graduation tomorrow! Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…
You May Also Like
- Graduation Weekend Posted in Julia's Style
- Graduation Style with Kate Spade New York Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- What to Wear: Summer Event Posted in favorite things
- Happy Holidays! Posted in personal, Holiday
- One Year Wedding Anniversary Posted in personal, thomas, Photography
- To My Beautiful Mother, Posted in personal
- Two Years Posted in personal, thomas
- Today I’m Thankful For… Posted in personal
- Girls’ Night Out With Joie Posted in misc