I’m a sucker for anything colorful, sparkly and unexpected. This Sonia by Sonia Rykiel has all of those qualities so of course I fell in love with it, but not the price. Now, I have to let you guys know that I am not a very crafty person. This is one of my first DIYs, but I figured it was pretty simple and inexpensive.
Here are the supplies you will need: A grey sweater. I got this one from H&M for less than $20.
E6000 Glue or some other strong stuff and some big colorful jewels. Make sure you have enough to cover all of the buttons on the sweater. Make each one a different color.
Lay the sweater flat and line up where you want the jewels to go.
Put glue on the first button, add a jewel and hold the jewel down for a couple seconds.
And there you have it!
You May Also Like
- Colorful Home Details Posted in For the Home
- What I Bought From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Posted in Julia's Style, Sales, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Answering Frequently Asked “What to Pack” Questions Posted in Travel, Packing
- Giving Thanks Posted in Julia's Style
- Red Check Posted in Julia's Style
- These Five Trends Will Still Be Going Strong This Fall 2017 Posted in Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Leather & Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- These Are My Top 7 Picks For Transitional Fall Coats Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall