I headed over to Nordstrom this past weekend to check out the Anniversary Sale and do a little shopping. Fall is by far my favorite season. Rich colors, warm fabrics and easy layers are what I gravitate towards. I love blouses because they are great for work, weekends and a night out. I tried on a striped Equipment blouse and the dalmatian print L’Agence blouse I posted about before. One item on my fall wish list is a fun blazer. This Truth & Pride floral blazer instantly caught my eye because of it’s twist on a simple black blazer. Marc by Marc Jacob’s fall line was by far my favorite. I picked out a few items that I know would become staples in my closet including this white jean jacket, chambray top and striped shorts.
This post is brought to you by Nordstrom.
You May Also Like
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale- What I bought Posted in Julia's Style
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- White Suit Posted in Julia's Style
- Leather & Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- A Mix of Spring Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Daytime Sparkle Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral Romper For Spring Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- What I Bought From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Posted in Julia's Style, Sales, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Red, White & Blue Posted in Julia's Style