Dress c/o Awear, Purse Coach, Wedges Prada, Lipstick NARS “Heatwave”
For our first night in Rome, Thomas and decided to switch things up and get sushi for dinner at SOMO Penthouse (the rooftop restaurant at The First Hotel in Rome). Not only did they have really good sushi, but the views were amazing! After walking around for a bit post-dinner, we both started craving pizza and happened to walk by Pizza Ré 2, which looked and smelled amazing. We were both so glad we did because it ended up being our favorite pizza of the trip!
*For those of you visiting Rome, we stayed at Hotel St. George. It was a great hotel that was near a lot of main attractions, but on a quiet street.
You May Also Like
- A Night In Ravello + ILY Couture Giveaway Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style, thomas
- Amalfi Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- Bows & Pretty Things Posted in Julia's Style
- Touring Rome Posted in Julia's Style
- Exploring Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- When In Rome Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Little White Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- NYFW Day 1 Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Peplum Posted in Julia's Style