Dress Bailey 44, Wedges ShoeMint
From Rome, Thomas and I took the train to Naples and after the most insane (insanely beautiful & insanely scary) car ride, we arrive in Amalfi. When we pulled up to our hotel, I was speechless. It was one of the most breathtaking views I had ever seen. We could see the whole coast line looking over the Mediterranean Sea. T and I spent the rest of our day swimming, drinking champagne and enjoying a long, relaxing dinner at our hotel’s restaurant (which had the coolest lounge-feel to it).
P.S. I also wore this white crochet dress for our rehearsal dinner here!
You May Also Like
- Last Days In Amalfi Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- A Night In Rome Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, Travel
- Dots Posted in Julia's Style
- A Night In Ravello + ILY Couture Giveaway Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style, thomas
- Last Night In Florence Posted in Julia's Style
- Lounging Around Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Ice Cream Posted in Julia's Style
- One Top, Two Ways Posted in Julia's Style
- T&J IV Posted in Julia's Style, thomas