1. Tied around your head. Pair with a t-shirt and jeans for a touch of girly-ness.
2. Tied around a low ponytail. Simple way to spruce up the everyday ponytail.
3. Tied around a high ponytail. Pair with a playful dress and blazer.
This is a simple and inexpensive way to change up your everyday hairstyle. I bought a spool of black satin ribbon and plan on using it not only in my hair, but in my wardrobe as well. More to come on that!
You May Also Like
- How-To: Top Knot Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- Milkmaid Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Collar Added Posted in Julia's Style
- Twisted Ponytail Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Dressed Down Posted in Julia's Style
- Twist & Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Twisted Knot Tutorial with TRESemmé Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Pink Cat Posted in Julia's Style