I have been under the weather all weekend which meant no Halloween festivities for me. I did however, throw on this sequin top for a dinner with my wonderful husband. He is the best at taking care of me- Homemade soup, medicine, making sure I’m bundled up (it was warm all weekend, but I was freezing since I had a fever). We did end up taking a walk to the new Evolution Fresh store yesterday aaaaand we might have also stopped at one of my favorite boutiques, but only because my birthday is this weekend and I saw an amazing dress in the window!
P.S. You can receive 20% off new purchases on ShoeMint. Also, I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to VOTE once a day until November 15th to help me win Blogger On The Cusp over here. Thank you!
You May Also Like
- Classic Style Posted in Julia's Style
- Light Pink Blazer Posted in Julia's Style
- Ice Cream Posted in Julia's Style
- Leather & Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Denim/Denim Posted in Julia's Style
- Weekend Florals Posted in Julia's Style
- Turquoise Mix Posted in Julia's Style
- A Little Tulle Posted in Julia's Style
- Dressed Down Posted in Julia's Style