While the weather here in SF is not consistently warm or cool, layers are key. I get cold easily, so I usually bring a sweater with me everywhere I go. We had warm weather this past weekend though, which led me to bring out this pleated chiffon dress. I paired it with a new wool sweater that has subtle leather detailing around the neckline.
On a different note, do you guys have any exciting plans for Halloween? Cool costumes? I wanted to dress up as Audrey Hepburn (mainly because I could pretty much use the things I already own) but I’m still really sick, so it looks like I won’t be doing anything fun. Except eating candy :)
I would also really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote for me to help me win Blogger On The Cusp with Neiman Marcus. I’m in second, but not far behind first place. It would mean so much if you could vote once a day here until Nov. 15th. Thank you!
You May Also Like
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- Plum Posted in Julia's Style
- Color Wheel Posted in Julia's Style
- Mad Men Inspiration Posted in Julia's Style
- Retro Posted in Julia's Style
- Denim/Denim Posted in Julia's Style
- My 7 Favorite Lipsticks Posted in Beauty Tips
- Neutral Territory Posted in Julia's Style
- Fuzzy Sweater Posted in Julia's Style