Today I’m thankful for so many things…
This guy right here. My husband, who is so supportive and loving. My family. Thomas’s family. My friends. Good health. A career that I love and am passionate about. To be able to live in a city as beautiful as San Francisco. To have the ability to be creative and open-minded. Fresh flowers and sunshine. A delicious Thanksgiving meal. A cozy home. And lastly, to feel loved everyday by the people around me.
I’m also so thankful for my readers. I truly am so grateful for all of your continued support!
You May Also Like
- Happy Holidays! Posted in personal, Holiday
- To My Beautiful Mother, Posted in personal
- 1 Year In Charleston Posted in Discussions
- Fourth of July Weekend Posted in Julia's Style, personal
- Provence & French Riviera Itinerary Posted in Travel, Europe, Activities
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Five Things Posted in personal
- Two Years Posted in personal, thomas
- Merry Happy Holidays Posted in personal, thomas, Holiday