Happy Weekend! A few things currently making my weekend (aside from being really sick):
1) Well, my birthday is tomorrow!
2) A painting and handmade card designed and painted by my very talented older sister, Lauren, for my birthday. She has an Etsy site over here and is currently working on a “Gal Meets Glam” series based around the painting above. She also does commissioned work.
3) The sun is out and shining and it will be above 70 degrees all weekend, which means bringing out my favorite pair of embellished Caroline Cree sandals. I’m a happy girl!
You May Also Like
- Holiday Gift Guide: At Home Posted in Holiday Gift Guide
- Paris For My Birthday Part 1. Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Europe
- Fabulous Friday! Posted in favorite things, shopping
- A few of my favorite shops on Etsy… Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Two-Toned Accessories Posted in favorite things
- Weekend Style Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Merry Happy Holidays Posted in personal, thomas, Holiday
- A Growing Collection Posted in giveaway, favorite things
- Designer Love: Mara Hoffman Posted in favorite things