I love that J. Crew calls this blazer a “lady jacket”. I don’t know about you, but I had never heard this term before. I think it fits perfectly though because I do feel like a lady in it! I was immediately drawn to the cobalt blue color and black detailing. I’m also always a sucker for tweed, so I felt it right.
If you are in the SF area on Saturday, I would love for you to stop by the event I am co-hosting with Seventeen Magazine at Macy’s in Union Square. Shopping, drinks, treats, manicures, braid bar and real-girl model casting for the magazine! Click here for more information. Have a wonderful weekend!
KV Bijou is also offering 15% off everything on their site for Gal Meets Glam readers with code: GALMEETSGLAM15 *Does not include sale items.
You May Also Like
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- A Green Maxi Dress For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Fuzzy Sweater Posted in Julia's Style
- Printed Dress Made Simple Posted in Julia's Style
- Neutral Territory Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue Faux Fur Posted in Julia's Style
- Break In The Rain Posted in Julia's Style
- Layering Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style