This sweater is as comfy and soft as it looks. Once I put it on, I couldn’t take it off. I bought a size-up (they didn’t have my size) but also because I love the way it hangs.
Did you also check out my new glasses from Lookmatic (I’m wearing the Bel Air glasses)? Betcha didn’t know I’m a glasses-wearer, huh? I really should wear them all the time, but I somehow just always forget :) Like my sweater, I really love the slightly oversized frames of them. Lookmatic has a wonderful selection of glasses that are also really affordable. Maybe I’ll get around to wearing my glasses more often now that I have these! Lookmatic asked us to share how we see the world through our Lookmatic glasses- I see the world more clearly and beautifully than ever!
P.S. Chloe Rose is offering Gal Meets Glam readers 30% off their purchase until Nov 30th with code: CMGLAM30 *Not valid for sale items
You May Also Like
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue Faux Fur Posted in Julia's Style
- Printed Dress Made Simple Posted in Julia's Style
- Fuzzy Sweater Posted in Julia's Style
- Layering Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style
- Break In The Rain Posted in Julia's Style
- Riding Boots For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Neutral Territory Posted in Julia's Style
- Weekend Florals Posted in Julia's Style