BareMinerals Stroke of Light in “Neutral/Tan”/ BareMinerals Original Foundation in “Medium Beige”/ Chanel Bronzer in “Terre Epice”/ Bobbi Brown Blush in “Peony”/ MAC Eyeliner in “Coffee”/ NYX Lip Cream in “Amsterdam”/ Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in “Raspberry Pie”/ Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in “Petal”/ Giorgio Armani Mascara
My current beauty routine is pretty consistent and filled with the basics. You can usually find me makeup-free during the week since I work from home and it’s pointless to put makeup on, but when I do- this is it! Once I find a beauty product I love, I stick with it for a long time. Some of these items are new to my routine (the concealer and mascara) while I have been using others for years.
You can also check out my daily skincare routine, where I share all of the products I use before applying makeup. A clean face and moisturizer is the key to the best makeup results!
You May Also Like
- My Makeup Routine Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- My Daily Makeup Routine Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Video
- Quick Ways To Vamp Up Your Valentine’s Day Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Kiss & Blush Posted in Beauty Tips
- Neutral Palette Posted in Beauty Tips
- A Touch Of Evening Glam Posted in Beauty Tips
- Barely There Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Easy Contouring On The Go Posted in Beauty Tips
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips