January 15, 2013

Around The Home: Colorful Fresh Flowers

::Pink roses & a framed card my girlfriend sent me::

::White hydrangeas in this Kate Spade NY vase::

::Bright yellow ranunculus- One my absolute favorite flower)::

One of my favorite things to do is to stop by one of our local flower shops and pick up a few bundles of fresh flowers (weekly, if I can). There is something about fresh flowers that instantly brightens up my day. The more colorful, the better. I love not only how they look, but how they somehow bring happiness along with them. Do you know what I mean? I can’t help but smile when I look at them :)

filed in: for the home

Lauren January 16, 2013 at 3:37 am

Flowers always add a lovely touch to the home. They remind me of spring and always make me smile when I see them. Gorgeous flowers and pics xo

Julie January 16, 2013 at 3:50 am

I really like the vase in your first photo. Where can I find it or one like it? I love your blog so much! Keep up the great work :)

Anna January 16, 2013 at 4:19 am

Totally understand! Sometimes I think that fresh flowers are expensive but the amount of joy they bring into our daily lives is not measured by the cash we spend.
Love your cute decor

happymedley.blogspot.com

daisy January 16, 2013 at 4:31 am

always love fresh flowers around the house! and love your home decor!

& Pretty Things

Thorunn January 16, 2013 at 3:01 pm

so beautiful!

Monika Reynolds January 16, 2013 at 3:50 pm

love the idea of a framed card. how did you get your husband to accept such a girly home? i am having a hard time with that! LOL

Monika
champagne-picnic.com

Jenny January 16, 2013 at 7:24 pm

stunning! your house looks gorgeous!

xo
jen

Kelsey January 16, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I just did a post on how I styled our coffee table. Thought you might enjoy it!

Jerrell // JerrellRenee.com January 17, 2013 at 3:51 pm

I just got engaged and registered early since I’m having an engagement party. I registered for that Kate Spade vase, a matching bowl and 2 champagne flutes. I love the subtle polka dots. So sweet! Hopefully my future husband won’t think they’re too girly :)

Wall Decal Company January 17, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I am the same love the smell of fresh flowers around the house.

Bright January 17, 2013 at 9:07 pm

I do love when I make the effort to pick up some flowers. I got the prettiest pink tulips yesterday and they’ve brightened up the lounge so much. Definitely needed colour when the weather is so dark and grey.

coulda shoulda woulda January 20, 2013 at 10:07 pm

lovely vignettes – great pics – the flowers really make an impact. very cheerful upbeat blog!

naomipicks.blogspot.com

Lindsay January 24, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Just starting to decorate my new home and I am looking for the perfect neutral paint colour ( that isn’t bright white). Love this paint colour…do you remember the brand and name of the paint you used?!?

Julia January 24, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Hi Lindsay,

We didn’t paint the walls ( we are renting) and that was the color that was already there. Sorry I couldn’t help!

djmordia January 25, 2013 at 6:15 am

What aa beautifull collection of Fresh Flowers.. Great!!

Send flowers to Germany February 6, 2013 at 5:01 am

Traditions is way to show the harmony in a difficult time. Learn how to the celebrate traditional with the help of flowers.