As the temperature rises, I add more and more color back into my wardrobe. Spring is always my favorite because bright colors start popping back up. I was immediately drawn to this coral blouse when I spotted it on StyleMint, as it’s always been one of my favorite colors. The equipment-like style is so versatile, but the $29.99 price tag makes it impossible to pass up. I also re-discovered these leopard Current/Elliott jeans in the bottom of my drawer the other day. At the time, they were somewhat of an impulse buy. Leopard and floral jeans were all the rage last year, but I still love them and plan on wearing them more often!
Since it’s Wednesday and it always seems to be the roughest part of the week (is it just me or is the week going by soooo slooow), I have a giveaway for you guys today! StyleMint is giving five winners a tee of their choice! All you have to do to enter is click here, sign up for free, then leave a comment letting me know which tee you want to win. Simple & easy! Good luck and have fun browsing their site.
You can also click here for an exclusive special discount for first time members/purchases!
You May Also Like
- Feminine Meets Masculine Posted in Julia's Style
- Color Crush: Yellow Posted in brand love, favorite things
- One Top, Two Ways Posted in Julia's Style
- Stylemint & Jewelmint Posted in Julia's Style, shopping
- Warm Weather Days Posted in Julia's Style
- Work Attire Posted in Julia's Style
- White Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Dressed Down Posted in Julia's Style
- Bows & Pretty Things Posted in Julia's Style