This was the first Clover Canyon presentation that I’ve attended and I was thoroughly impressed. I’ve been a fan of their vivid prints and form fitting fabrics since discovering the brand not too long ago and am just as excited for this new collection to come out. The bejeweled pumps and point shoes (yes, there were three models on point during the presentation) were the perfect touch.
Amongst the sea of dark and neutral colors that flood the Fall/Winter runways, the pops of color at the Milly show were a welcomed surprise. As one who loves color, I will definitely be purchasing some of the neon accents that I saw at the show- especially a certain neon pink clutch!
Tory Burch was by far the most glamorous and elegant show I was lucky enough to addend. The location and setting alone (held at the Pierre Hotel) took my breath away with it’s huge chandeliers and brocade walls and floors. The collection was just as dreamy, filled with embellishments and feminine silhouettes. My favorite details was the soft, romantic bun meets bob hair do and chunky necklaces the models were sporting. Also noted, Cara Delevigne walking in the show, Brad Goreski and Anna Wintour. You can watch a live stream of the show here to get the full experience for yourself!
Kate Spade NY always has the most fun and witty presentation of fashion week. Inspired by NYC, the space was filled with old fashion yellow taxi cars and neon lights and was reflected in the collection as well. I personally loved it- Just when I think that they can’t possibly create a better collection, Deborah proves me wrong.
Five words: I. Need. That. Pink. Coat. Gorgeous, right?! Always a fan of Lela Rose, so feminine and full of detail.
I love leaving a show and actually saying, “I would buy everything right off the runway!” That’s exactly how I felt about the Jill Stuart show. I would wear dresses all day, everyday if it was practical and Jill Stuart dresses to be exact. She just knows how to make the perfect dress. How stunningly beautiful are those floral cutout dresses? Need for fall. (You can also see the Jill Stuart dress I wore to her show here)
*All images and pictures taken by me.
You May Also Like
- Simple, Beautiful Dresses Posted in Designer Love
- NYFW: What’s In My Bag Posted in favorite things, Designer Love
- Tory Burch Friends & Fans Event Posted in favorite things, Designer Love
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- A Green Maxi Dress For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Instagram Photos Posted in snapshots
- Snapshots Posted in snapshots
- Kauai Diary Part 3 Posted in personal, snapshots, Travel
- Vacation Snapshots Posted in personal, thomas, snapshots