I picked up these Otte signature pieces when I went into their West Village boutique while I was in New York. I’de been a fan of their online site for a while and was excited to finally visit one of their stores. When the designer who designs the Otte Signature collection suggested that I try on this dress, I was blown away how flattering and beautiful it was on my body. On the hanger, it didn’t look like much. It was a shape and cut that I usually pass right by without thinking twice, but I’m glad he suggested it to me. I get so comfortable with the cuts and fits that I know work for my body (which is great, because I know that they will always work) but it’s nice to try something new and find a new style that freshens up your style.
On another note, I’m really looking forward to this weekend for multiple reasons- I’m seeing my family later this evening, brunch with friends on Saturday morning and the Oscars on Sunday. We don’t throw a big Oscars party or anything, but I have been known to throw on some lipstick while in my pjs and buy lots of candy! Do you guys have any fun plans?
Photography by Lydia Hudgens
You May Also Like
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- San Francisco Essentials Part 2: Comfortable Pants Posted in Julia's Style
- Dressing For Date Night Posted in Julia's Style
- Over The Knee Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- JewelMint Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Strawberries Posted in Julia's Style
- Carolina Bucci In London Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Picnic In The Park Posted in Julia's Style
- March Wish List Posted in shopping