New chevron pillows added to our ghost chairs.
I couldn’t pass up these vintage stools and was thrilled when Thomas loved them as much as I did.
I’m currently on a pink kick: can’t get enough of these polka dot Keds and this striped Ralph Lauren shirt I found at TJ Maxx.
How darling is this polka dot KJP bow bracelet?!
This week flew by and I’m so glad it did. I have a few projects to work on this weekend, but looking forward to spending some time outside in the sunshine. Thomas and I have been talking about having a picnic and exploring a new neighborhood, which both sound pretty great right now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and here are a few of my favorite finds on the internet this week:
This “Stop and smell the roses” print is definitely ending up somewhere in our house.
I’m a sucker for anything with flamingos on it.
A great spring sandal for under $40!
You May Also Like
- Neutral Home Decor Posted in For the Home
- Framebridge For That Special Someone Posted in For the Home
- Our Home Posted in For the Home
- GMG X BaubleBar Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home
- Holiday Gift Guide: For The Home Posted in For the Home, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday
- Lulu & Georgia Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway, For the Home
- Gal Meets Glam x Lulu & Georgia Garden Party Rug Posted in Home, Decor
- Interior Design Contributor Series: 13 Interior Design Books You’ll Want On Your Coffee Table Posted in Home, Contributor Series
- Around the Home Posted in For the Home