Thomas just started his new job this week and doesn’t get home until late, so we attempted to take night pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts (since it’s the most lit-up place near us). It was our first attempt at taking night pictures without the flash, so hopefully they get better over time with practice.
I told you guys I have been pairing this white blazer with everything! Especially creating different black & white combos- I can’t get enough. I’ve always been a fan of white on white and really like the look of a crisp blazer over a t-shirt. I love the lace detailing on this Les Femmes Velours shirt, which is a nice change from the simple white tee.
Les Femmes Velours is also offering Gal Meets Glam 30% off their site until March 27th with code: GLAM30
You May Also Like
- Holiday Style Posted in Julia's Style
- Plum Posted in Julia's Style
- Turquoise Breeze Posted in Julia's Style
- Emerson Fry Posted in Julia's Style
- A Spring Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style
- Black, White & Grey Posted in Julia's Style
- GMG x BaubleBar Bedroom Reveal Posted in For the Home
- March Wish List Posted in shopping
- PJK $150 Gift Card Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway