Happy Friday Everyone!
I have a crazy, busy day ahead of me and hope to get some downtime this weekend. Since Thomas started his new job and doesn’t get home until I’m asleep, our weekends have become even more precious. In the meantime, here are some links and things that are currently making me happy:
These Freda Salvador booties I picked up at their store on Union St. that are perfect for the San Francisco hills.
Joie’s Friends & Family 20% off until March 18th with code: JOIEFRIENDS
This “Get It Girl” tank is both sweet and sporty.
A bag that makes a statement for spring, but still practical.
Neon seems to be making its way into my closet…
You May Also Like
- Sale Of The Week Posted in shopping
- Girls’ Night Out With Joie Posted in misc
- San Francisco Favorites Posted in favorite things
- Holiday Gift Guide: Glam Girl Posted in Holiday Gift Guide
- Dress Code Posted in brand love, favorite things
- Layers Posted in Julia's Style, favorite things
- Spring Picks Under $150 Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup
- Tory Burch Friends & Fans Event Posted in favorite things, Designer Love
- Best Bebs Weekend- Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, Travel